Thursday, January 17, 2013

Barracks Analysis Part 2: Graff's Symbol

Back to the Barracks again. AAAATTTTTEEENNTIONNNN!


Lets focus on the symbol on Graff's right shoulder.
Through the magic of Photoshop I have managed to zoom in and then recreate the symbol.


You can recognize the movie version of the I. F. Logo at top center, with a cluster of nested inverted chevrons located below. Is this the symbol of the movie version of the Battle School symbol, or is it a sign of "Colonel" Graff's rank? Guess we will have to wait and see with more still releases when they occur.
 




2 comments:

  1. This is excellent! Could I possibly use the logo to put on his jacket. I made his character in The Sims 3 and have been waiting for a logo to present itself. It's cool if I can't, but I just figured I'd ask because you've made me so happy about this, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you do the front insignias?

    ReplyDelete